Approx. Get Latest PriceService Details:
|Type of Service Provider||Consulting Firm|
ISO certification for Schools colleges
ISO Certification process for Schools colleges
ISO certification requirements of Schools colleges
ISO certification procedure for Schools colleges
Following are guideline requirements for ISO certification of schools and colleges
1) Maintaining records of student admission.
2) Annual Plan of required syllabus to be covered
3) Ensuring competent teachers and support staff.
4) Maintaining safety and security of students and otehr stake holders.
5) Keeping school building, utilities and support work environment in line with expectation of stake holders.
6) Examination planning & execution
7) Frequent meeting with stake holders for knowing their concerns and suggestions
8) Maintaining legal consents - certificates as per their applicability.
Above are few requirement for ISO certification of schools / colleges.
Schools / colleges looking for ISO certifications in India can contact us.
We can help schools / colleges / educational institutes located at Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya pradesh and in other states of India in achieving ISO Certifications.
Found in year 2004, Blue Sky Management Services is a leading ISO certification consultants for schools, colleges hospitals,
ISO 9001 2008 certification providers for schools colleges hospitals , ISO certification consultancy for schools colleges hospitals, ISO certification providers for schools colleges hospitals in gujarat India including cities like ahmedabad vadodara surat rajkot bhavnagar himmatnagar jamnagar gandhinagar etc. and in other states like Rajasthan, madhya pradesh, uttar pradesh, hariyana, punjab, maharashtra, etc.
Blue Sky can help Schools, colleges, educational institutes, computer institutes, hospitals, dispensories, pathology laboratories in achieving ISO certifications, ISO registrations which providers and international benchmark to the organization about quality systems.
schools, colleges, educational institutes, hospitals etc. interested in achieving ISO certifications, ISO registrations and searching for ISO consultants, ISO consultancy, ISO certification consultants, ISO certification consultancy , ISO training providers may contact us
ISO certification requirements for Hospitals
ISO Certification procedure for Hospitals
ISO Certification process for Hospitals.
Following are few of requirements for ISO 9001 certification of Hospitals.
1) Maintaining hygenic work environment
2) Maintenance of equipments and building infrastructure
3) Records keeping of patient admission, hospitalization and discharge.
4) Ensuring competent medical staff
5) Maintaining legal consents / certifications as applicable.
6) Maintaining help desk for Patients / Relatives
7) Ensuring control on expired medicines and their unintended use
8) Measuring patient perception about Hospital services.
Above requirements are given for Guideline only.
Explore More Services