|Type of Service Provider||Consulting Firm|
*Your information is safe with us.
ISO certification requirements for Hospitals
ISO Certification procedure for Hospitals
ISO Certification process for Hospitals.
Following are few of requirements for ISO 9001 certification of Hospitals.
1) Maintaining hygenic work environment
2) Maintenance of equipments and building infrastructure
3) Records keeping of patient admission, hospitalization and discharge.
4) Ensuring competent medical staff
5) Maintaining legal consents / certifications as applicable.
6) Maintaining help desk for Patients / Relatives
7) Ensuring control on expired medicines and their unintended use
8) Measuring patient perception about Hospital services.
Above requirements are given for Guideline only.
Item Code: Hospitaliso