For More information about our services to Information Technology IT domain organizations please visit www.cmmilevelcertification.com
Requirementts of ISO 27001 certification. What are requirements of ISO 27001 certification.
Organizations looking for requirements of ISO 27001 27000 ISMS certification, ISO 27001 ISMS certification requirements, Requirements of ISO 27001 ISMS certification, how to implement ISO 27001 ISMS requirements may contact us.
Blue Sky Management Services is a leading consultants and trainers for ISO 27001 - Information security management system ISMS certification in ahmedabad gujarat India. We can help organizations across india in achieving ISO 27001 - information security management system through our consultancy and training services.
ISO 27001 Certification is applicable to all kind of industries. However it is more preferred by organizations engaged in information technology IT domain such as software development, data centres, information processing organizations and organizations involved in other IT enabled services.
Following are key requirements of ISO 27001 Information security management system Standard
1) Prepare Inventory of assets that has risk to the business.
2) Do risk assessment of assets identified covering threats and vulnerabilities
3) Identify suitable controls as specified in ISO 27001 standard to prevent / mitigate the risk.
4) Maintain statement of applicability.
5) Do agreements of all those internal and external entities those have influence on critical information's confidentiality, integrity and availability.
6) Do information classification and label same.
7) Take necessary precautions during selection, recruitment, employement and termination of employees in terms of preservation of secured information.
8) Provide physical security to identified assets.
9) Implement Business continuity measures.
10) Implement protection against malicious and mobile codes
11) Maintain back up of critical data
12) Provide security to online transactions
13) Implement physical and logical access control
14) Report , investigation and prevent reoccurence of information security incidents.
15) Ensuring compliance with legal requirements such as Protection of personal data, IT act, E comerce related acts etc.